Nothing pains me more than seeing training on the 7 wastes of lean that is... well... boring.
That's because the 7 wastes are FUN!
They are the easiest opportunity to teach lean at a heart-level to every team member in an organization.
Once upon a time, I made the mistake of teaching lean with boring methods. I vowed never to do it again.
So I created this course. Now you can learn the 7 wastes and have fun as you do it!
Get past resistance to lean with FUN and relatable videos.
Save the money you could be spending on other training packages.
Inject new life into your next meeting, training, or kaizen event.
Get everyone trained, on-demand, on any device, and anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Start Here
- The 8 Wastes of Lean
- Funny Overview (YouTube)
- The Waste of Motion
- The Waste of Inventory
- The Waste of Over Processing
- The Waste of Defects
- The Waste of Waiting
- The Waste of Transportation
- The Waste of Over Production
- The Waste of Human Potential
- One-Piece Flow vs. Mass Production (Lean Smarts)
- Eliminating Motion in the Kitchen
- YouTube Video Training Links